KidsPark early learning modules are focused on overall child development and lifelong learning, Our framework of the curriculum designed with a developmentally appropriate approach towards learning is child-centered that widens the space and motivation for learning. Understanding the world involves guiding children to make sense of their physical world and their community through opportunities to explore, observe, to respect individual differences and know about people, places, technology and the environment.
Our aim is to foster the holistic development of every child entrusted to Kids Park. In light of this, we have framed six developmental objectives for young children.
- Cognitive skills
- Sensory and motor skills
- Creative Skills
- Technology Skills
- Life Skills
Early childhood development requires nurturing environment with opportunities for children to explore materials, engage in activities, and interact with peers and adults to construct an understanding of the world around them through child-initiated and teacher-initiated activities to maximize learning.
The developmental areas as designed to encourage children to attain all-round development in the domain ethics, intellect, physique, social skills and aesthetics. Learning and activities stimulate children’s interest to perceive the pleasure of learning and cultivate in them positive learning attitudes laying the foundation for their future learning.
Early childhood forms the foundation for lifelong learning, personal attributes, and healthy living. Kids Park preschool design has the seven domains of this stage- cognitive, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Self-help & adaptive, spiritual, social and emotional skills, integrated through child-centered methods to ensure that every child experiences accomplished learning to acquiring the skills.
Motor Skills involve Fine Motor and Gross motor activities. Our focus on physical development involves providing opportunities for young children to be active and develop their co-ordination, control, and movement. Gross motor skills activities ensure coordination of fine muscles with dexterity; eye- hand coordination; a sense of balance, physical coordination, and awareness of space and direction, nutrition, health status and practices.
Every Child Here
- uses all senses in an activity,
- manages the motor system and bodily function,
- shows desire and willingness to move,
- manages basic locomotors movements,
- uses the acquired way of movement activities in novel, unknown problem situations,
- uses the global motor faculty through overcoming natural and artificial obstacles,
- shows graphomotor literacy,
- behaves considerately towards his or her health and the health of others,
- shows positive attitudes to the healthy lifestyle
“Kids Park provides a unique educational experience to the kids through the latest technologies that make the learning pursuit, enjoyable and progressive. Our interactive modules create opportunities that help students develop the flexibility to readily adapt to changing technologies.
Our learners are kept abreast with the evolving world that they
- show pleasure in autonomously acquired information,
- make use of different sources of information acquisition and gathering, also outside the kindergarten (from surrounding persons, from children’s books, magazines, and encyclopedias, through information and communication technologies, from a variety of media.”
“We identify what is the child’s penchant quests and groom their into performing arts and creativity. Expressive arts involves enabling children to explore and play with a wide range of materials, as well as providing opportunities and encouragement for sharing their thoughts, ideas, and feelings through a variety of activities. Exploring different art forms, develop dispositions, expression, and appreciation for art, dance/ drama and musical activities. Every child at Kids Park will learn to
- apply own imagination in problem- solving,
- find uncommon answers or solutions,
- discover and finds functionality of things, fantasies or thoughts, realize their changes,
- discover the algorithm for problem-solving by trial and error, or according to given instructions, removes the potential error”